26 – 29 June 2017
Hong Kong Science Park, Shatin, Hong Kong
Charles K. Kao Auditorium (1/F, Lakeside 2)
ClubOne (G/F, Convention Centre 3)
Conference Hall 04-07 (2/F, Lakeside 2)
Grand Hall (1/F, Convention Centre 3)
c/o PC Tours & Travel
302, Tower A, New Mandarin Plaza, 14 Science Museum Road
Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Tel: +852 2734 3312 or +852 2734 3315 E-mail: [email protected]
EMERGENCY: (852) 6657 5709
The registration counter will be located in the Foyer of Grand Hall (1/F, Convention Centre 3).
Opening Hours: 26 June 14:00 – 17:30
27 June 08:00 – 17:00
28 June 08:00 – 17:00
All delegates are required to wear their badges at all times throughout their presence during the conference.
Professional Development Hours
Attendance at the 15th Asia Pacific Forum entitles you to earn up to 24 professional development hours maximum (technical sessions and technical visits). The professional development certificate will be sent to those delegates who have been registered for them.
Food and Beverages
Food and beverages during lunch and coffee break on conference days (27 – 28 June) will be served for registered delegates and exhibitors.
Bad Weather Arrangement
In case of bad weather, please follow the below instructions.
If you have any queries, please contact our Conference Secretariat at Emergency Number: (852) 6657 5709
Before the Conference
• Conference will be cancelled if the Black Rainstorm Signal, Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above is hoisted before or at 8 am on the Conference day.
• The Conference will be continued if Red or Amber Rainstorm Signal / Typhoon Signal No. 1 or 3 is hoisted.
• Delegates should consider their safety when travelling to the venue during bad weather.
• If the Conference will be cancelled due to the mentioned signals or other reasons, no refund and reschedule of the Conference will be made.
During the Conference
When any of the rainstorm or typhoon signals are hoisted during the Conference, the Conference Organizer reserves the right to amend the Conference schedule. Announcement will be made onsite.
Please check our Conference Website for any updated arrangement. http://www.itsap2017.com/
Free public wifi will be provided at Hong Kong Science Park and visitor needs to log in every hour.
Shuttle Bus Schedule
TO : Hong Kong Science Park
Royal Park Hotel > Regal Riverside Hotel > Courtyard Marriott Sha Tin > Hong Kong Science Park
26 June 2017 1 04:30 15:00 15:30 16:00
27-28 June 2017 07:30 08:00 08:30 09:00
University Station (Hyatt Regency Sha Tin) > Hong Kong Science Park
26 June 2017 14:45 15:00 15:15 15:30 15:45 16:00
27-28 June 2017 07:45 08:00 08:15 08:30 08:45 09:00
FROM: Hong Kong Science Park
Hong Kong Science Park > Courtyard Marriott Sha Tin > Regal Riverside Hotel > Royal Park Hotel
26-28 June 2017 17:00 17:30 18:00
Hong Kong Science Park > University Station (Hyatt Regency Sha Tin)
26-28 June 2017 17:15 17:30 17:45 18:00
SPECIAL PICK UP
Tram Tour 26 June 2017
Pick up: 17:45 from G/F, Convention 3
Gala Dinner 27 June 2017
Pick up: 17:45 from G/F, Convention 3
Return: 22:00 from G/F, Courtyard Marriott Sha Tin
Public Bus and Green Mini-bus
• 5-minute from MTR University Station by taking public bus route number 272K. Please visit website at http://hketransport.gov.hk/index.php?golang=EN (Route information, Bus, 272K) or http://search.kmb.hk/ KMBWebSite/index.aspx?lang=en for the services, stop locations, time table and fare.
• 10-minute from MTR Shatin Station (Pai Tau Street, near to IKEA) by taking public green mini-bus route number 27 (GMB-27 New Territories). Please visit website at http://hketransport.gov.hk/index.php?golang=EN (Route Information, Green Mini Bus, NT, 27) or http://www.16seats.net/eng/gmb/gn_27.html for the services, stop locations, time table and fare.